Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cleveland Cavs @ Orland Magic: Game Journal

Cleveland Cavs @ Orlando Magic: Game Journal

7:43: I tell you what, first game journal on this site and we switch from the MLB to the NBA; if you didn't know I'm a die hard Orlando Magic fan. Let me start by this, on the pregame on SUN Sports which is the Magic network, Dwight Howard didn't look happy talking about Shaq. They asked him if he talks to Shaq or is friendly with him at all, the big fella and Superman Part II down in Orlando had the most serious look I've ever seen on his face and just said NO. Ouch, those two don't get along anymore since Shaq called him out on the Superman persona. Obviously Shaq doesn't take kindly to someone running his old town down in Central Florida and Dwight isn't too pleased with the way Shaq has spoke about him in the last year or so. Shaq needs to really get over himself, he left this franchise high and dry 13 years ago, we've moved on now you need to do the same big fella.

7:58: Approaching game time, I'm trying to tell myself it's only a regular season game, only the 9th one in fact. I take this crap way too seriously sometimes. Trying to work on my patience and keeping cool during games, especially regular season ones. Calmly breathing right now as I sip and Ice Cold Beer.....


8:01: Talking to my step daughter who is right beside me realxes me, as does this

8:04: Wow, Vince Carter is going to play tonight, stop the presses. It's amazing. This guy has only found the court in 4 of Orlando's 8 games so far, I can't be too hard on him, he was Mr. Ironman with the Nets but in his short time here that isn't the case.

8:06: Anthony Parker starting in the place of the head case known as Delonte West who was carrying a small militia in a backpack on his Motorcycle shortly before training camp started, Parker has burned us over the years when he was in Toronto.

8:08: With the additions of Matt Barnes and Jason "White Chocolate" Williams, we might have the best threesome when it comes to tattoos when you team that pair with Jameer Nelson.

8:11: I really dislike Mo Williams.
8:12: Wow, just a terrible call by an NBA official, shocking. Shaq if anything traveled bulling his way down low on Dwight Howard. Ridiculous.

8:13: A Vince Carter sighting in Orlando. Okay, I'll stop.

8:15: Barnes breathes on Lebron the wrong way and he gets called for the foul, And 1 opportunity. I'm not thrilled. 14-9 Cavs early on.

8:20: Bradon Bass was an amazing pickup, when all is said and done at the end of the year it will be one of the best by any team in the off season. When Rashard comes back I'm in big time favor of moving Rashard to his natural 3 and putting Bass at the starting PF spot.

8:23: Still 4 minutes to play in the first and the Magic have given up 25 points, not good.

8:24: 27-22 Cleveland lead with a little over 3 minutes left in the first.......still remaining clam.

8:31: Verajao doing the only thing he knows how to do, running around and flopping like a mad man. Idiot.

8:33: End of the first quarter and the Magic trail the Cavs 35-28. I better see a better defensive effort from this team in the 2nd quarter.

8:38: Second chance points, I can't take it. Clean up on the glass!! Stop!!!

8:40: Wow, the Magic trail by 13 points, we've barely gotten a minute deep in the second quarter and the Cavs have 41 points. No way the Magic recover from this, it's going to be a LONG night.

8:49: Dwight with two misses at the stripe trying to cut the lead to 7.....Thank you Dwight!

8:47: Offensive board by Dwight and he gets the And 1 chance.....Thank you Dwight!!


8:47: And he hits the free throw!! 6 point game but Mo Friggin' Williams hits a 3 to make it a 9 point game. Unbelievable.


8:48: 4 Centers on the floor combined right now, Wow.


8:50: Okay Stan, please put Vince Carter back in this game.


8:51: Vince looking comfortable on the bench there, nice.


8:54: Magic are getting embarrassed at home tonight, 55-40 lead for the Cavs with 4:37 left in the 1st half.


9:00: I love how the refs ignored a blatant push by Lebron James on Pietrus as he was backing him down to the rim, unbelievable. Luckily he misses the short hook and Z gets called for a push underneath and the Magic get the ball back. Game not going well, down 13. Oh boy.


9:04: I'd love to get it under 10 at the half...let's friggin' go!!!


9:05: Hey Vince, stop heaving up ridiculous 3's, STOP!!!!


9:06: Carter cuts it to 8, DEFENSE!!!


9:08: We didn't just throw the ball inbound and let Parker pick it off? Wow. There goes trying to cut this thing under 10 at the half, it's about to be back to 12 after Lebron hits these free throws. Wait he misses the second but they get the offensive rebound are fouled and get two more free throws, ENOUGH!!!


9:10: I've officially lost my cool throwing some sort of toy one of the kids had down here in the living room, not good. Cavs about to go up by 15.


9:12: Of course Lebron throws up 3 and makes it as time is about to expire in the first half. 15 point deficit at the half, the Magic don't stand a chance.


9:13: I want to throw something at the TV hearing and seeing Mo Williams MUG, time to listen to some tunes, F this.


9:19: A little MF Doom can ease me right now, or maybe some more beer. I'm not thrilled with this current game situation and I want to rip Mo Williams heart out of his chest. That's all.


9:22: I hate basketball, I just hate being a fan right now. I'm so friggin' aggravated, I'm doing a great job of not cursing on here. Phew.


9:33: I'm going to start going to excuses, we don't have Rashard Lewis or Ryan Anderson....Yes, I'm blaming some of this on the lack of us having the great Ryan Anderson. Hey, he can shoot his butt off.


9:37: I've officially turned my attention to www.theyankeezone.com and talks of Curtis Granderson being available, not sure how true that is though as now I'm hearing that might not be the case.


9:43: I really want to cause physical harm to Mo Williams, Vince Carter thankfully stood the hell up and said something to that idiot!!!


9:49: Yes, now it's the time of the game where I hear that my girlfriend has real problems in her life, I do know this, but that doesn't stop me from getting frustrated over these silly games, and yes, they are silly but that doesn't stop me from caring.


9:50: Vince Carter has spent enough time out of the lineup with his ankle injury, how about punching Mo Williams in the face and sitting out with like a 10 game suspension or something like that. To hell with it!


9:52: I now have a little soft spot for Lebron, he has sneakers he is wearing tonight one sneaker has 27 on it and the other says New York, nice. If I'm not mistaken they also had pinstripes, sorry Lebron, I'm not a Knicks fan though, this doesn't work with me.

9:53: 17 point deficit with 1:26 left in the 3rd........I think I've officially given up.

9:54: Now I would simply love for someone to punch Verajao in the face.

9:55: I'm going to pull a Rex Ryan post game after the Jets lost to the Dolphins: "I'd rather be in this locker room at the end of the day, we have a better record then they do last time I checked." or something similar to that.

10:03: I'm not quite sure why I'm still watching this, down 20 with 10:23 to go, I've muted the volume at least. That's the first step.

10:04: You know I was all for bringing Gortat back, think he can be a real solid big man in this league, but did we really pay 30 million dollars over the next 5 years for this guy, seriously? I hope we can find a trade partner!!!!

10:05: Oh wait, it was 5 years for 34 million dollars, that's even better!!!

10:06: Is it truly necessary for that jerk Mo Williams to pump his chest like 3 or 4 times after he hits a jumper in what is a 20 point game? Do you understand why I want to eat his children.....uh...did I say that?

10:10: 92-70 Cavs, 7:30 left....utter embarrassed tonight, that's all you can say. This team didn't show up at all. They should be ashamed of themselves.


10:23: Game Set Match, it isn't really over, but I've had enough. The Magic lost, and looked bad doing so. My beloved Magic, all I want to do is see them win it all, I've been a fan since 1992 and I've seen two trips to the Finals including last year but both times they fell short. This year, I came in with high hopes, they have a really deep team, but tonight they just looked bad. Hopefully when they finally get Rashard Lewis back off his 10 game suspension and get completely healthy things will look different, until then, I don't have much hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment