Monday, November 16, 2009

Bud Adams says Titans number 1



If you want a good laugh watch the video above. 86 year old Titans owner Bud Adams was caught on tape in his suite throwing up the middle finger several times apparently towards rival owner of the Bills Ralph Wilson, after the Titans 41-17 win over the Buffalo Bills. Both owners go WAY back, owning their respective teams going back to the AFL days. On Sunday both teams were wearing their AFL throwbacks but the attention after the game was at the middle finger "throw-ups" by Adams. After the game Adams said the following "I obviously have a great deal of respect for Ralph Wilson and the history we have shared. I also understand there will probably be league discipline for my actions and I will accept those."

I'm sorry, but I can't help but crack up when seeing a tape of an 86 year old man reacting this way after his team wins, absolutely hilarious! Is it the right thing to do? Probably not. However, it's damn funny. Have fun Bud, enjoy the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment